Well, because I am a remarkable, kind, passionate and funny human being. No…not convinced? OK, I get it. There are so many coaches who claim to change lives. Many of them do so perhaps.
My approach is focused on helping you manage your inner and external conflicts in life which drain your energy. We all face conflicts in our lives, whether it is
- seeking that promotion, but at the same time you fear spending less time with your friends and family;
- or you love your job, but you struggle working with your managers or colleagues in a constructive way; you feel misunderstood and under-appreciated;
- stage-freight or fear for public speaking is keeping you one step away from pursuing your dreams. Perhaps, it is part of your job and you just dread the moment you have to make a public appearance, and it’s just too much stress with high levels of anxiety;
- you are ready to start your project, which you have put on a back-burner for too long now. But wait a minute, how are you going to start? What do you need to do achieve your goal? Who do you need to engage? You are conflicted between letting go and pursuing that what lights your inner-flame!
- or perhaps you feel it is time for something new in your career and you want to pursue your passion and purpose. But who is going to pay the bills and what if you loose your financial stability ?
The list goes on as many professionals facing everyday conflicts part of our human experience. Managing conflict has been a constant throughout my entire life, both as an ambitious career women of colour in the largest crisis management organisation in the world – NATO , a wife and now a single mother.
Now, I help diverse professionals across the globe leverage their emotional intelligence and navigate life in all areas. When we are fulfilled at a personal level, we will thrive at a professional level. And vice versa. Well-being is the sum of all parts in life.
I help diverse professionals across the globe leverage their emotional intelligence and navigate life in all areas. When we are fulfilled at a personal level, we will thrive at a professional level. And vice versa. Well-being is the sum of all parts in life.
I won’t tell you HOW to live your life, because this is your journey. Instead, I will help you navigate and manage your inner and external conflicts; and balance those areas which are important to you across your life wheel. A life wheel is a powerful tool, which helps you visualize all the important areas of your life at once. These are different for each human being and are made up of areas such as your personal environment, health, career, finances, significant other/romance, family & friends, personal growth and fun & recreation. An example of a Life Wheel with generic levels of satisfaction:
Understanding your personal satisfaction across your life wheel is an important indicator for your overall well-being and success in life.
Learning how to manage your life wheel areas in terms of energy will help you live a balanced and fulfilled life.
What drives you and gives you positive energy? What drains you and perpetuates negative energy?
Understanding and leveraging your emotional intelligence to live a successful life of well-being is key to achieve your desired outcomes in any situation.
Ok, I am interested. But I still want to learn more about your credentials and experiences. Where can I find this?
Sure, check out what others say about me and my biography…